Monday, 23 December 2013

Dotted


Loving my new cami top in this pretty dalmatian print. Thought I'd stick to the dotted theme and wore it with this old polka dotted skater skirt of mine. I wore my classic patent black heels to complete the B&W look.

Outfit details aside, only a few more days to Christmas, woohoo! This is my favourite time of the year. What is everyone's Christmas plans? Hubby and I will be spending ours at home with family, friends and Turbo. For those of you who don't know Turbo yet, he is my hubby's best friend and our beloved dog. Check out his picture below...so cute with his antlers. Turbo has his own Instagram account @iam_turbo. Follow him please :)


Asos cami top (here)/Old Atmosphere skirt

Katiez Accessories earrings


Follow @iam_turbo on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. love that skirt!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt! love <333
    happy new year :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete