Thursday, 19 December 2013

Jacquard & Checkers


Mixing jacquard and checkers on the blog today. Bought this skirt a few months ago and I've been wanting to wear it but didn't know how to style it. The jacquard fabric is light silver and orange in colour and pairing it with a plain white tee (like the Asos model here) would be the easiest but too common and boring in my opinion. I had to find a suitable top that would do better justice to the beauty of this skirt. I honestly think this camisole top does the job. I personally like the checkered on checkered mix and a darker top also brings out the light colours of the skirt. 
This skirt is currently on sale and you can buy it here. A similar skirt would be this one here.

Asos camisole top and skirt/ Faith heels
Gifted leaf cuff/ Style.In.Kind rhinestone and spike bangle

1 comment:

  1. Love the print on a top! And you always have the best accessories combo! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete