Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Hello, Yellow!


Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been a busy bee both at work and at home. Been working on a special kids traditional wear collection for the baby shop and I can't wait to launch it. This is the part I love the most about my job: going through fabric swatches, matching prints and solid colours and seeing my designs come to life.
Sis-in-law is also getting married this weekend and you can imagine how hectic it is at home right now! I'll also be going on a short vacay with my parents and brother in 2 weeks time and we'll be heading off to Shanghai and Beijing. I'm beyond excited for this trip as it's been almost a year since I last saw my family for my wedding. 

Femme Elegante blouse/ Ezra shorts via zalora.com.my/ New Look limited edition heels/ Rayban aviators/ Katiez Accessories earrings/ Autumn Ripple necklace

1 comment:

  1. your heels are so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete